OT: Kerry/Edwards Rally
Evil Elvis
2004-07-09 22:29:25 UTC
Well, I am not one to stay out of a political debate here in AVLV.
Now I am off to see Kerry and Edwards in person when they arrive at a
rally here in town. I'll post a trip report. Stay tuned.....

--EE--
John5240
2004-07-09 23:46:35 UTC
don't bother. nobody cares about those east coast liberals.
Brian K
2004-07-10 03:17:13 UTC
Post by Evil Elvis
Well, I am not one to stay out of a political debate here in AVLV.
Now I am off to see Kerry and Edwards in person when they arrive at a
rally here in town. I'll post a trip report. Stay tuned.....
--EE--
Don't bother, we really don't give a shit .......
--
Brian K
T-7

For Brian K's Las Vegas & Pictures Go To.......
http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Shores/3591/
BLJK8
2004-07-10 04:35:20 UTC
post it somewhere else.
Bert
2004-07-10 22:23:46 UTC
Post by Brian K
Post by Evil Elvis
Well, I am not one to stay out of a political debate here in AVLV.
Now I am off to see Kerry and Edwards in person when they arrive at a
rally here in town. I'll post a trip report. Stay tuned.....
--EE--
Don't bother, we really don't give a shit .......
Got to agree with ya'...

Bert
BR Eagle
Question: Could they keep their hands off each other?
John5240
2004-07-10 11:01:48 UTC
Post by BR Eagle
Post by Evil Elvis
Well, I am not one to stay out of a political debate here in AVLV.
Now I am off to see Kerry and Edwards in person when they arrive at a
rally here in town. I'll post a trip report. Stay tuned.....
--EE--
Question: Could they keep their hands off each other?
Kerry was on larry king live 2 nights ago and was asked about the "terror
threat" as we head for the election. he replied "They offered to brief me, but
I just don't have the time". This is from a guy who wants to be president?
Dr.Z
2004-07-10 15:08:18 UTC
The Hannity-Limbaugh Syndrome is alive and whimpering on AVLV.
Mike
2004-07-10 22:46:22 UTC
Post by Dr.Z
The Hannity-Limbaugh Syndrome is alive and whimpering on AVLV.
Why is it that any time someone expresses any conservative opinion some
jackass has to start tieing them to Rush?

Mike
(conservative, but not a Limbaugh listener)

---
Toad The Dead Vegan
2004-07-11 00:50:09 UTC
Post by Mike
Post by Dr.Z
The Hannity-Limbaugh Syndrome is alive and whimpering on AVLV.
Why is it that any time someone expresses any conservative opinion some
jackass has to start tieing them to Rush?
Mike
(conservative, but not a Limbaugh listener)
Because he writes the talking points all you bug-eyed right wing
fundamentalist nitwits constantly parrot whenever there's a political
discussion?

Just a thought.

Toad
who despises Bush, and doesn't think Kerry is much better

Russell Patterson
2004-07-11 05:05:55 UTC
Post by Toad The Dead Vegan
Post by Mike
Post by Dr.Z
The Hannity-Limbaugh Syndrome is alive and whimpering on AVLV.
Why is it that any time someone expresses any conservative opinion some
jackass has to start tieing them to Rush?
Mike
(conservative, but not a Limbaugh listener)
Because he writes the talking points all you bug-eyed right wing
fundamentalist nitwits constantly parrot whenever there's a political
discussion?
Who writes yours? Whoopi Goldberg?

://www.uncensored-news.com
respond here or email responses to cruzincat"deletethis"@cruzincat.com
Toad The Dead Vegan
2004-07-11 16:14:00 UTC
Post by Russell Patterson
Post by Toad The Dead Vegan
Post by Mike
Post by Dr.Z
The Hannity-Limbaugh Syndrome is alive and whimpering on AVLV.
Why is it that any time someone expresses any conservative opinion some
jackass has to start tieing them to Rush?
Mike
(conservative, but not a Limbaugh listener)
Because he writes the talking points all you bug-eyed right wing
fundamentalist nitwits constantly parrot whenever there's a political
discussion?
Who writes yours? Whoopi Goldberg?
Another snappy retort from the bug-eyed right wing fundamentalist nitwit
contingent.

Unlike you parrots, I think for myself. I'm neither conservative nor
liberal, neither Republican nor Democart, I'm an independent
libertarian.

I'll lay down the smack on anyone who deserves it, no matter their
political orientation.

The bug-eyed brigade can't think for themselves, just as the Michael
Moore worshippers need their idol to tell them what to think.

What this country needs is more people who investigate, read, and
process information in their own way and not follow blindly goofballs
like Rush or Moore.

I try to stay away from political discussions here because 1) I do that
elsewhere on Usenet, and 2) the debates here simply parrot the talking
points of Rush or Moore. There is very little thinking done about
politics here.

Fine with me, this group is about Las Vegas, not politics.

But when politics does come up, maybe you drones could insert a bit of
common sense or a semblance of independent thought into the debate.

Nah........too taxing on the brain.

Toad

Evil Elvis
2004-07-11 08:16:17 UTC
Post by Toad The Dead Vegan
Because he writes the talking points all you bug-eyed right wing
fundamentalist nitwits constantly parrot whenever there's a political
discussion?
Funny, if you listen to Rush on Monday, then 4 months from now turn
on his station and listen to him again he just spews forth the same
garbage. It's "hate the Liberals" and "bash Clinton". But I guess
that's what we can expect from a college dropout junkie hippocrite.
Post by Toad The Dead Vegan
Just a thought.
Rush doesn't want you to think. You bad boy.
Post by Toad The Dead Vegan
Toad
who despises Bush, and doesn't think Kerry is much better
I think Kerry is a LOT better than Bush. Too bad he really isn't
more of a Classic Liberal, which is what the country really needs. I
thought his speech was really excellent when I went to see him and
Edwards. And I would cast my vote for him on election day over Bush
and his war criminal cronies any day.

--EE--
Gpinlv
2004-07-11 16:09:43 UTC
Subject: Re: Kerry/Edwards Rally
a Classic Liberal, which is what the country really needs.
Nobody is stopping you from sending all of the paltry sum of money that you
earn to the government for redistribution. Just please don't impose such
insanity on the rest of us.
Shawn Hearn
2004-07-11 23:55:30 UTC
Post by Gpinlv
a Classic Liberal, which is what the country really needs.
Nobody is stopping you from sending all of the paltry sum of money that you
earn to the government for redistribution. Just please don't impose such
insanity on the rest of us.
Then why vote for Bush? Thanks to the Reagan and Bush I deficits, we are
already paying 20% of each tax dollar toward serving their debt. When
the debt that Bush II comes due, we'll be paying even more toward debt
service. Bush supporters all seem to conveniently forget that the huge
debt that Bush and the congressional Republicans are running up will
eventually need to be payed off, and guess who pays that debt and the
interest on it? Nope! Its not Bush.
Kurt Ullman
2004-07-12 00:10:58 UTC
Post by Shawn Hearn
Then why vote for Bush? Thanks to the Reagan and Bush I deficits, we are
already paying 20% of each tax dollar toward serving their debt. When
the debt that Bush II comes due, we'll be paying even more toward debt
service. Bush supporters all seem to conveniently forget that the huge
debt that Bush and the congressional Republicans are running up will
eventually need to be payed off, and guess who pays that debt and the
interest on it? Nope! Its not Bush.
Not RR's. Revenues tripled over 5 years. The deficits were because he did
not veto enough.CBO data indicates that only about 1/3 of the current def can
be attibuted to the cuts in taxes. Rest is spending, which GWB has certainly
had a hand in letting get out of hand.

--
Talking to politicians about the economy is like talking
with eight- year- olds about sex. They have heard all the words,
--Michael Aronstein
Gpinlv
2004-07-12 04:51:07 UTC
Post by Gpinlv
earn to the government for redistribution. Just please don't impose such
insanity on the rest of us.
Then why vote for Bush?
I voted for Bush in 2000. At the moment, I will likely vote for Bush
again, considering the alternatives. Bush is not the perfect president, and
I'd prefer Powell rather than Cheney for the VP, but with no conservatives
running for either major party, Bush is the lesser of all available evils.
Thanks to the Reagan and Bush I deficits, we are
already paying 20% of each tax dollar toward serving their debt.
I'd rather pay 80% of each tax dollar to a strong defense than .000001%
for the salary of Ruth Bader-Ginsburg.
Andrew in Alabama
2004-07-12 11:39:25 UTC
Damb, ***@cs.com (Gpinlv) do I have to 'splain EVERYTHING to your